Social Media Management
Today, social media consumes most of our lives. We’re talking Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and countless other platforms where people share everything from their morning breakfast to their most intimate secrets. People are taking their lives online and businesses thrive when they find ways to intertwine themselves into this new medium of content and idea delivery.
Social media marketing involves having your brand take part in the discussion, by first, being where everyone is, and creating your brands social pages. From here the challenge is delivering your messages to the right audience at the right time. This is done by having a strong social media strategy and experienced social media experts crafting those messages.
There are also numerous algorithmic (natural) search engine optimization benefits from participating in social media to create activity for a website. For instance, search engines use social media accounts to find and attribute ranking factors to content found on social media and in addition to that, the also measure the social activity related with those pages of content to determine quality and value.
Internet Advertising Inc., can create a social presence that makes sense for your business while maintaining a professional appearance for your brand. Studies have shown that consumers feel more comfortable with companies which maintain a social presence as well as ‘trust’ those companies more increasingly. Contact us today to find out more about how Social media marketing combined with the knowledgeable staff at Internet Advertising Inc., can create a newfound vision for your business.
Here are some current social media statistics with their references.
- 2 billion social media users worldwide.
- Facebook is the most popular social media platform.
- 90.4% of Millennials, 77.5% of Generation X, and 48.2% of Baby Boomers are active social media users.
- Users spend an average of 2 hours and 22 minutes per day on social networks and messaging.
- 73% of marketers believe that social media marketing has been “somewhat effective” or “very effective” for their business.
- 54% of social browsers use social media to research products.
- 71% of consumers who have had a positive experience with a brand on social media are likely to recommend the brand to their friends and family.
- 49% of consumers depend on influencer recommendations on social media.
- 500 million daily active Instagram stories are uploaded worldwide.
- 91% of all social media users access social channels via mobile devices.